Thursday, February 5, 2015

Reflections on Healing - 14 Days of Self Appreciation Challenge: Day 5




February 5th.  

Today I invite happiness into my life.  I make myself a promise to focus on the positive things that bring me joy.  I will enlarge those areas in my life the inspire me.  

I welcome joyfulness and exuberance and enthusiasm into my life.  I deserve these positive emotions. I am worthy of feeling good about myself and my life.

I will collect happiness affirmations that I can post in places where I can read them easily and often.

I do this because I deserve to be happy. 

I choose to be happy.
I choose to be joyful.
I choose to be exuberant
I choose to be enthusiastic
I choose change. 





My three candle Happiness Ritual

I light a white candle to symbolize the peace I wish to feel and ring a bell to proclaim “listen, this is important”
I light a yellow candle to symbolize the creativity I wish to bring to this solution and I ring the bell again.
I light a red candle to symbolize the energy, strength, and courage I bring to this choice and I ring the bell again.

A make positive affirming statement about how I want to feel and with which emotions I want to experience my life:
  • I open myself up to joy
  • I open myself up to happiness.
  • I open myself to feeling harmony
  • I open myself up to appreciating the good in the world around me
  • I open myself to fun and a childlike celebration of the little things
  • I open myself to seeing my life filled with enthusiasm and exuberance
  • I open myself to saying “it is amazing to be alive”
  • I open myself to love both given and received
  • I welcome joy
  • I welcome happiness
  • I welcome these changes into my life
  • This is the new me.
  • This is my desire. 

Sit and meditate on the things that bring me happiness and joy. 

Each thought becomes a proactive statement on things that I can do that bring me happiness.




I will not stop until I have at the very least ten things on my list that I can do to actively bring happiness, joy, enthusiasm and good things into my life.

I meditate on how I will feel when I allow these emotions back into my life.



I reflect on how much I deserve to feel these good emotions.

I will sit in candle glow until I feel peaceful and content in this moment of self appreciation.

Renate Dundys Marrello 
2015 - 02 - 05 

photo credit for unmarked pictures:  unknown 



No comments:

Post a Comment