Monday, November 28, 2016

November Reflections:



Fall grasses in Sleeping Turtle Preserve
One of the interesting things about the fall in Florida is that the signs are much more subtle than in the northern regions. 

However there are clear signs of fall for the observant to see. 


The nights are cooler. 
The tall grasses have turned brown.
The trees that lose their foliage are bare.
The fall flowers are in bloom.
The most exciting however, for me is to see the birds growing their mating plumage. 

These are all signs that nature is ending one part of the cycle of life and beginning the next. 

This message reflects my own life, I am facing the ending of a rather important cycle in my life and facing the challenges of embracing the new cycle before me. 

Nature shows me that it is possible to have endings and beginnings intertwined.

Renate Dundys Marrello

2015 – 11 – 27





My journal blog entries are copyright.
I love when you share my page to spread the word.
If you want to quote me I kindly ask that you please provide a link back to my page. 

photo credit - as marked or unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment